Monday, December 29, 2008

BAM - Other trees....

Yes, there were two other trees and I thought I had pictures of them but cannot find them on the computer. One is a silver tinsel tree that had all red ball ornaments on it. The other was a tree in the kitchen and that tree was a REAL one! It was about 4 feet tall and smelled great for about a week. It had kitcheny ornaments on it; an artichoke, ice cream cone, lemon, pickle, pepper, peach, etc. It also had candy canes and purple ball ornaments and was topped with a glittery red star. I know I had a picture of it but technical difficulties (cough, cough) have caused me to not be able to locate it. Besides, I think everyone has had enough of the trees, although some of you asked for it!

Not to be outdone by The Gardener, The Golfer offered up his idea of Christmas spirit as seen here.

No comments: