Sunday, September 21, 2008

BAM - The Golfer and The Hulk

The Golfer recently celebrated another year of fabulous living!

In addition to golf accessories and music, I wanted something a little fun and unexpected for him to open - something that would really surprise him. Thus, The Incredible Hulk! He was indeed surprised and thought it a little weird, but now he's just having fun with it. Mostly Hulk stays down in The Golfer's "Man Den" although sometimes he makes it upstairs to surprise The Gardener. One morn when I came down to get coffee early, before I was really awake, I turned around and saw a man in the family room - scared me! It was The Hulk who had made his way upstairs. After my heart was beating at a normal pace again, all I could do was laugh. Is it possible The Gardener will regret the addition of The Hulk to the household? Possibly, but it is pretty funny when The Hulk is standing behind the bar in the Man Den.

There is indeed a photo of The Golfer flexing next to The Hulk. Maybe I'll post that one another time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!

1 comment:

Tait said...

Great story! You have given me so ideas for Alma:)